+61 (0)3 8288 1420
+61 (0)403 693 621
PURCHASE HERE: AUSTRALIA | NEW ZEALAND
* A super versatile and affordable product! Use our collars as raised garden beds, Compost Bins, Sandpits or even store your firewood in them. One product - multiple appplications!
* No screws, nails, tools, staking, not even assembling required. Simply open the collars and put them on the ground, stack them on top of one other to reach the desired raised garden bed height (the collars are easily stackable), fill the bed with rich compost (or alternating layers of compost/straw/cow manure or similar) and you are ready to grow your veggies!
* Made of 195x20 mm planed solid white wood boards (chemical-free Scandinavian spruce) and specially designed galvanized steel hinges that lock collars in place firmly.
* Smooth surface - perfect for painting. Add even more color to your garden!
* Modular construction: reconnect the boards into raised garden beds of various shapes and sizes: squares, rectangles, hexagons, even triangles if you wish!
* Light, yet sturdy - only 9 kg (20 Lbs) each.
* Heat Treated, Kiln Dried and Debarked; ISMP 15 compliant. The timber comes from sustainably managed forests.
One Garden Collar is a complete frame - 4 boards interconnected with 4 hinges.
Usually, we have the following sizes available (by country):
* 1200x1000x195 and 1200x800x195 mm (AUS, NZ);
* 1165x1165x195 mm (AUS only).
To keep the timber in good shape for a long time you might consider coating the collars with Linseed oil (what is a natural waterproofing and protecting solution) or other Eco-friendly finish. Lining the inside (with building paper, for example) is also an option.
You will find our raised garden beds in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. Enquiries welcome, wherever you are...
© 2008 Kiwi Collars Limited
More on our cool Raised Garden Beds on Facebook!
Kiwi Collars on Facebook